Tentang Jobster

Menulis tentang : Blog, Tutorial, Widget, Accessories blog, SEO, Moneytize blog, Affiliate Marketing, Adsense, Adbrite, Motivation blog

GET THAT JOB!

Labels:

Do you need help preparing your job application? I can prepare your resume, cover letter, and even job specific selection criteria! With a degree in Business Management (HR) and nearly 10 years experience in the industry, I know what employers are looking for.

Not only that, I guarantee to keep working until you are 100% satisfied - at no extra cost! What have you got to lose?

I am reliable, hard working, trustworthy and committed to helping you.

Please send me your current resume, or if you don't have one, just send me an email and I'll respond with a few simple questions for you to answer. I guarantee to reply within 24 hours.

Price list:

Cover letter: $10.00
Resume: $45.00
Cover letter & Resume: $50.00
Selection Criteria (SC): $75.00
Cover letter, Resume and SC: $110.00

Please specify your requirements in your email, and outline if you have a specific deadline. Depending on what you're after, if it's less than 24 hours there may be an additional cost.

I look forward to hearing from you. mailto:resume01@live.com.au
Erin

 

0 comments: